1 Fruit Smoothie/Shake:
- Handful of Frozen Mixed Berries
- Handful of Frozen Pineapples
- Maybe a banana or Orange
- 1 Tbsp of Almond Butter
- 1 Tbsp of Peanut Butter
- Maybe a serving of flax seed oil
- 1 scoop of whey protein
- half scoop of soy protein
1 Toasted Everything Bagel (my vice)
1 Serving of Ham
1-2 pieces of Cheddar, Colby Jack or Chedarela cheese
[Obviously, these are all put together to make a sandwich]
Cup of tea or half regular/half decaf coffee with H&H and some of that maui golden sugar
1-2 handfuls of trail mix
And/Or 1-2 Tbsp's of almond or peanut butter (straight out of the jar, utensil not needed)
Maybe an Apple
Yoga, stretching, or maybe a light physical activity, which may happen at lunch time, or later in the afternoon
1 plate of a chicken/rice/beans concoction that I brew up. Basically, throw chicken, oil, seasoning, your favorite bean, and a 50/50 mix of white/brown rice into a pot, bring to a boil, then let it simmer. Add in peppers and/or onions for taste. I can't do 100% brown rice since it makes my stomach a little upset.
Huge Mondo Salad - Grab a 1.5 quart container, and add in the following:
- Maybe a handful of trail mix
Occasionally, I won't really feel satiated after the salad, so I will wander over to the nearest admins' candy bowl, grab a small snickers (or two), come back and dip in my jar of peanut butter (on my desk for easy access of course).
Early Evening (Dinner)
Lately, I have been rocking a serving of meat (chicken, burger, steak, or pork), with a frozen veggie mix, and then my favorite - french fries. My fav brand of FF is Alexia (can be purchased a Henry's).
- I don't count calories - if I am hungry, I eat
- Most meat I consume is organic
- Note no eggs or fish (I don't like either, but wish I did)
- After a few days, I feel my diet can be a little lean, so I might hit up a dark chocolate bar (my other vice) or something that packs serious calories
- Occasionally, I will have a glass of wine (anti-oxidants what!) or beer with dinner
- Most veggies are purchased organic and cheap at the solana beach farmers market, every sunday at 2-5pm on rios ave.
- Below is a pic of what $12 got me last sunday